Sunday, February 7, 2010

Allen/NEXT art fair

My Kickstarter program for NEXT is running out of time and I still have a long way to go. If you have been considering helping me with my artistic debut this is the time to do it! The rewards program is basically the equivalent to purchasing my work. If you have ever considered purchasing one of my paintings this would be a great time to consider it again. I am willing to give you quite the price break for some of my work to help me raise money for NEXT.



I have been putting all my energy and resources into this project. In the art world NEXT is like the Olympics I will be competing with the best artists around the world to have my work be placed at the best art galleries and museums around the world. I have already invested all of my money in materials so I am hoping threw kickstart I will raze the money for the entry fee.



I have a number of colleagues and friends use Kickstarter to fund their projects and all had great successes. Now it’s getting down to the wire. With Kickstarter if you don’t reach your goal they drop the program and all the pledges are canceled.



Thanks Allen Vandever

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1083026454/help-allen-vandever-make-his-international-artist

1 comment: