Sunday, May 18, 2008

Charlie Crist Response No. 2

In response to letter no. 3:

Dear Michael Reynolds:

Thank you for writing regarding the importance of stretching and staying hydrated.
I appreciate the opportunity to respond.

To assist you, I forwarded a copy of your letter to the Florida Department of Health for review and response. If you want to contact that department directly, please use the information below.

Thank you again for writing. For information about my initiatives and to subscribe to my weekly "Notes from the Capitol" newsletter, please visit my Web site at www.flgov.com

Sincerely,

Charlie Crist


Letter has his signature in blue, and reference initials (CC/cas/rn)

cc: Florida Department of Health
2585 Merchants Row Boulevard
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
(850) 245-4444

No comments: